EP 26 - Marketing Ops Career Lock, Learning, Trust & Customer Experience w/ Juan Mendoza
September 16, 2021
In this episode, we talk with Juan Mendoza the founder of The Martech Weekly newsletter and the producer of Making Sense of Martech Podcast about:
- How vendor-based training fits into learning Marketing Operations and the risks that type of training brings.
- What is "Career lock" and should you be concerned?
- Usability trumps education - if it's easy to use, learning is less important
- "Low-trust" created by media in Marketing Technology
- The future of customer experience and how MOPs / Martech fit into that
Mike also jabs at the Salesforce lead object... we're not sure if he'll be on the next episode or not. :)
Recorded live on September 16, 2021.
Episode Brought to You By MO Pros
The #1 Community for Marketing Operations Professionals